This will be a terribly boring post for most people but this is something I wanted to keep note of to hold over Holden's head later in life :P Just kidding!
1. Corn Starch: Thanks to my wonderful MIL who shared this
little trick with me. Corn starch gets rid of heat rash!
2. Olive Oil: for the top of his head and dry ears
3. Baby Powder: tried this to keep the area under his many
chins dry but it irritated his skin.
4. Lotrimin/Neosporin/A&D/topical cream/Oxistat: all for
under his neck
5. Calendula Cream: for his entire body (minus his neck and
Plus fragrance free everything. Holden, I must really love you! ;)
-Little Wife Power House